As an experienced tennis player and instructor, we can assure you that our private tennis lessons in Las Vegas, NV, along with our private tennis classes, will bring your tennis game to the next level. Our teaching philosophy focuses on the long-term improvement of tennis fundamentals and skills in order to create tennis players whose abilities continue to grow and improve over time and do not ever reach a “flat line.”
Other coaches may offer quick-fix instructions that provide immediate improvements to your tennis games, but these quick-fix improvements do not last. Time and time again, we have seen that players striving for immediate results through quick-fixes fail to grow as players, and, as a result, these players only improve for a short period before their skill levels plateau.
We are not about quick-fixes. Our personal tennis coach training will take you as far as you want to go. The methodology of instruction that we utilize is tailored to continually build and improve your level of skill. Too many players plateau with short term results, but my players continue to grow long after a few lessons. This long term methodology concentrates on key aspects of the game, including:
- Form—Proper stance, proper posture, proper orientation, etc.
- Strokes—Consistent, professional looking strokes that are honed from practice, instruction, and style tweaks through studying video footage.
- Footwork—Footwork that is dynamic and gives you a competitive edge over players whose movements are not refined, intentional, and strategic.
- Rally Skills—The ability to keep the ball in control in order to set up plays, give you the opportunity to assess your opponent’s skills and weaknesses, and devise and implement strategies.
- Mental Discipline—The strategic and mental acuity to plan ahead, improvise, and win, as well as the mental stamina to maintain control in difficult situations or after long and physically exhaustive plays.
- All of my private lessons focus on these key aspects of tennis, while the one-on-one instruction allows me to adapt the lessons to your specific needs and goals as a player.
We teach out of a private court in Las Vegas, and my lesson fees are $80 per hour for private lessons. For semi-private lessons, we charge $90 per hour ($45 per person). We are available seven days a week for private lessons, and we are happy to work with you to accommodate your schedule.
If you are interested in enrolling in private or semi-private lessons, or if you want a personal tennis instructor, please do not hesitate to call!